These are some thoughts I had in the bathroom this morning.

The Toothpaste Tube

Do you and your spouse battle over who is the last to use a tube of toothpaste? We do. I'll brush with just the remaining microscopic dab of Colgate I can get out of that tube, just so she'll say "uncle" and open a new toothpaste. Of course, she somehow always manages to get a little more out of there. I never win this game. Something about her roll-and-squeeze technique is better than mine. Do other people just chuck the tube when it gets troublesome, or is the rest of the world as stingy and competitive as we are?

3 comments:

Etienne LeBel said...

hey i also try to use the very last drop of the toothpaste tube! i squeeze and squeeze (and flatten) whereas my partner chucks it out immediately when it becomes difficult to squeeze toothpast out.

i like your blog, check out mine, for similarly random posts about mundane issues of life

Anonymous said...

Neither. Hubby and I have 2 separate tubes. LOL. One in the master bath, where he brushes his teeth, and one in the half bath downstairs, which is where I put on my makeup/brush MY teeth/etc. LOL

altonwoods said...

its called O.C.D. look into it