These are some thoughts I had in the bathroom this morning.

Tissues and Gravity

Ever use a tissue and then drop it directly over the garbage can, only to have it drift to the side and totally miss? It always happens. In fact, it's a certainty of nature, like cats landing on their feet, or toast landing buttered side down. And it never just floats to the front of the can, oh no. It drifts between the can and the wall, or behind (or even worse, in) the toilet. Why can't tissues just fall straight down? I played basketball for many years. It's not like I have terrible aim - they just never fall straight. Maybe it only happens to me, I don't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trust me, it's not just you. LOL.

Interesting blog you have here. I've enjoyed my visit over coffee this morning. :)

Great day to you!