These are some thoughts I had in the bathroom this morning.

Q-Tips

I'll tell you, nothing is worse than buying the wrong economy-size package of Q-Tips. You think you're buying the brand you always use, and then you get home and find out that they're of inferior quality. Halfway through using one, the cotton comes unwound and you're jabbing your ear with the hard part. Or they feel too flimsy in your hand. Or they're plastic and you feel like you're trashing the environment. Regardless of why they're bad, now you have 300 of them and you're stuck with them for like a year and a half. I made that mistake back in 2002. That was a bad year. As was the beginning of 2003. Tough times. I barely made it through.

7 comments:

d said...

hehe

Sarah said...

Haha good point...but cleaning your ears with Q-Tips after a shower is still the best feeling ever!

Anonymous said...

lol ya

¤ Émìlíå ¤ said...

That is so true.

joshua said...

I agree, but don't see how is that!PALAVROSSAVRVS REX!

lacochran's evil twin said...

So true! Also happens to me with cotton balls--you think you're getting the 3x size which is a decent cotton ball but you wind up with the teeny kind that doesn't do anybody any good. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Dear Marty,

I don't know how other people think about the subject of your blog. One thing is clear. It is only one place that many progressive and future thoughts (what you think about) coming into existence. It is my experience that most of the future planning come true when I was in the bathroom. It is the truth that any innovative idea comes only from this place.

Thanks to invoke my memory about this subject.